- Roughly 10,000 students apply to Harvard Business School each year, but the acceptance rate is only 11%.
- Below, five successful applicants discuss what worked for getting in the door and what didn’t.
- For instance, in your entrance essay, it’s important not to overplay tales of overcoming incredible adversity. The writing should also be succinct and uncomplicated.
- Spend time working in the field you want to pursue — and don’t be afraid to network.
- The managing director of MBA admissions and financial aid pinpointed three qualities shared by successful applicants, including the ability to enjoy and partake in “lively discussion in a classroom setting.”
- Click read more >>>