Here’s the pitch deck that raised millions for two ex Googlers whose startup helps new millennial parents find childcare
|05/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- When Sara Mauskopf and Anne Halsall swapped stories at work about the difficulties of finding reliable childcare, they realized a new generation of Millennial parents were all facing a big problem.
- Their solution was Winnie — an online, centralized marketplace that connects parents with certified childcare providers.
- Prior to Winnie, the childcare market was fragmented, the co-founders said, and the best option available for parents was often a simple Google search.
- Below is the pitch deck that helped Winnie raised a $4 million seed round to fund its ambitious vision for the future of childcare.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>