- On Saturday, “Fortnite” players got to watch a sneak preview of the soon-to-be-released movie “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.”
- During the event, players were also greeted by avatars of “The Rise of Skywalker” director J.J. Abrams, and Game Awards host Geoff Keighley.
- Despite the flood of viewers making it difficult to log in, I was able to get into the game for a front row look at the event.
- Here’s what “Fortnite’s” exclusive “Star Wars” event was like, from quiet start to explosive finish.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.