Here’s what you missed this weekend: The US government shutdown became the longest on record and the president tweeted his fury at being called a Russian agent
|01/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The biggest news this weekend was about the now record-breaking partial government shutdown and its expanding fallout.
- President Donald Trump was particularly active on Twitter over the weekend after learning the FBI had investigated him as a possible Russian agent.
- The president also reportedly hid records of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin from his own administration.
- Investigators say the man suspected of kidnapping Jayme Closs killed her parents so he could get to her.
- The oceans are heating up 40% faster than scientists realized — which means we should prepare for more disastrous flooding and storms.
- Huawei says it fired an executive read more >>>