Here’s what you need to know about Palantir, the secretive $20 billion data-analysis company whose work with ICE is dragging Amazon into controversy
|07/19/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Activists have been protesting the $20 billion big data company Palantir for its work with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Palantir’s software has been used to gather, store, and search for data on undocumented immigrants, and reportedly played a role in workplace raids.
- Palantir has also been notoriously secretive due to its work with government, policing, and military organizations like the Department of Defense, the Army, the Marine Corps, the FBI, and the CIA.
- Because Palantir’s software runs on Amazon‘s cloud, activists have also been protesting Amazon Web Services.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>