Hilton’s high-end Aspire card includes an annual benefit that can reimburse up to $250 in expenses at resorts. Here’s how it works.
|11/28/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Hilton Aspire Credit Card from American Express is one of the best hotel credit cards in terms of the value you get for the annual fee.
- One of the many perks it offers is up to $250 in resort credits toward purchases at Hilton properties each year.
- The resort credit on this card can be lucrative, but there are some stipulations that limit its use.
- For example, it doesn’t apply to every Hilton hotel; only designated “resort” properties. It also won’t cover nonrefundable or prepaid room rates.
- personal finance coverage.