How ‘Bad Boys for Life’ beat the odds and became a box-office hit, invigorating a franchise for Sony
|01/21/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- “Bad Boys for Life,” the third “Bad Boys” movie, exceeded expectations at the box office with $73 million over the four-day holiday weekend.
- A fourth “Bad Boys” movie is already in the works at Sony.
- The movie attracted moviegoers with positive reviews, a smart January release, and the chemistry of returning stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, according to experts.
- The key to future sequels will be tight production budgets, according to Shawn Robbins, the Boxoffice.com chief analyst.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The “Bad Boys” franchise is here to stay if the latest movie’s box office is any indication.
The third read more >>>