How ‘Bad Boys for Life’ became a box-office smash thanks to 2 Belgian directors who’d never made a Hollywood movie before
|01/27/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Adil El Arbi, who directed “Bad Boys for Life” with Bilall Fallah, spoke to Business Insider about making the duo’s first mainstream movie.
- Their Brussels-set second movie, “Black,” grabbed the attention of mega-producer Jerry Bruckheimer, which launched them into the running to get the third “Bad Boys” sequel.
- The filmmakers are also developing “Beverly Hills Cop 4.”
- El Arbi explained how rehearsals, and long talks inside Will Smith’s trailer while shooting, led to “Bad Boys for Life” being a surprisingly good sequel.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
This post was originally published on January 16 and has been updated with “Bad read more >>>