How Disney’s marketing advantage over Netflix will be its secret weapon in the streaming war (DIS, NFLX)
|11/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Disney “plussed up” its marketing efforts for its new streaming service, Disney Plus, with advertisements and promotions across its TV channels, retail stores, parks, and resorts, as the platform’s top marketing exec, Ricky Strauss, said.
- Thanks to Disney’s popularity, its streaming service is expected to spend a fraction of what Netflix currently does on marketing after it launches, Morgan Stanley estimated in June.
- Disney’s marketing machine was in full motion ahead of the US release of Disney Plus on November 12.
- “If people haven’t heard of Disney Plus by today, they will,” Strauss said.
- Click here for more BI Prime read more >>>