How first class flying has changed over the past 70 years
|05/20/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Modern commercial air travel is far from glamorous. For most people, it simply a means to get from point A to point B.
- It pales in comparison to the pampered flying experience of during the 1960s.
- However, the luxury of the Golden Age of air travel is still alive and well in the first class cabins of the world’s leading airlines.
- Brands like Pan Am have given way to Singapore, Emirates, and Etihad.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Flying these days can be a slog.
For most of us, read more >>>