- YouTube’s Partner Program allows influencers to earn money off their YouTube channels by placing ads within videos.
- Google places these ads and pays a creator based on factors like a video’s watch time, length, and viewer demographic.
- Business Insider spoke with four YouTube creators — Marina Mogilko, Kevin David, Austen Alexander, and Shelby Church — about how much each of them earned from videos with 1 million views.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A video with 1 million YouTube views doesn’t always read more >>>