- How much life insurance costs depends how much coverage you want, the type of policy you get, and how much risk you pose.
- Life insurance companies independently decide how much risk you pose, considering factors like age, health history, a medical exam, and what you do for work.
- Smoking is considered one of the biggest risk factors across the board. Nicotine users can pay two to three times more for a premium than the average person.
- Term life insurance is typically the cheapest type of policy because it lasts for a fixed period of time.
- According to Policygenius, read more >>>