How much YouTube pays influencers for 100,000, 1 million, and 150 million views, according to top creators
|01/14/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- YouTube’s Partner Program allows influencers to earn money off their channels by placing ads within videos.
- Google places these ads and pays a creator based on factors like a video’s watch time, length, and viewer demographic.
- Here’s how much YouTube pays creators for a single video with 100,000, 1 million, and 150 million views, according to top influencers.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How much money YouTube pays creators for a single video depends on a number of factors, but the read more >>>