How one millennial CEO built a luxury eyewear brand that’s been spotted on everyone from Jeff Bezos to Brad Pitt
|01/14/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Garrett Leight is the founder, CEO, and creative director of the luxury eyewear brand Garrett Leight California Optical (GLCO).
- GLCO’s celebrity clientele includes Brad Pitt, Jeff Bezos, and Selena Gomez, among others.
- Leight is the son of Larry Leight, founder of the luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples.
- Having grown up in the eyewear industry, Leight said he felt it was natural for him to launch his own eyewear brand.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For millennial designer Garrett Leight, owning a luxury eyewear brand is about more than just ambition — it’s about keeping read more >>>