How TalentX plans to rule TikTok, starting with 32 influencers and a Los Angeles mansion
|01/23/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- After signing six of the biggest stars on TikTok, TalentX Entertainment has grown its talent roster to 32 influencers that it’s promoting across Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Founded in 2019, the 12-employee talent management company is poaching new hires from Otter Media’s social content business, Fullscreen, a subsidiary of AT&T’s WarnerMedia.
- TalentX is exploring a variety of revenue streams, including brand partnerships, live events, and TV and film development work.
- The company’s TikTok “collab house,” Sway LA, is also making waves alongside Hype House as a content creation hub.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
When YouTube first read more >>>