How the world’s top 15 luxury housing markets will perform in 2020
|01/15/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Global consultancy firm Knight Frank forecasted how the world’s top-tier luxury real-estate markets will perform in 2020.
- Paris will be the world’s hottest luxury housing market in 2020, with prices expected to grow by 7%, according to the report.
- High-end real-estate in the French capital is booming thanks to low interest rates, economic stability, and a limited supply of prime properties.
- Berlin and Miami are also expected to see strong price growth.
- Cities like New York City, Vancouver, Dubai, and London, on the other hand, are expected to see a decline in prime property prices.
- read more >>>