How to retire early so you can work, travel, and relax on your own schedule
|11/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Retiring early takes time and incredible discipline.
- If you’re planning to retire early, you should aim to have at least 25 to 30 times your estimated annual expenses saved or invested, though that number may be lower or higher depending on the lifestyle you envision.
- Depending on how much you plan to spend annually, you’ll generally fall into one of three FIRE (financial independence, retire early) categories: FIRE, leanFIRE, and fatFIRE.
- To achieve your target number, live below your means, increase your income, and max out your retirement accounts.
- You should also aim to pay off all high-interest read more >>>