Hulu CEO Randy Freer wants to make it easier for customers to switch back and forth between service tiers
|04/16/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Hulu CEO Randy Freer wants to make it even easier for Hulu customers to jump back and forth between Hulu product offerings.
- Customers will be able to sign up for Hulu with Live TV for a few hours at a time when there’s a live program like a sporting event or award show they want to watch.
- Freer sees such a hybrid model — part subscription VOD, part ad-supported VOD, part vMVPD — as the best way to set Hulu apart from competitors.
- See the full list of the 100 people transforming business here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Hulu wants to make read more >>>