Hulu’s ‘Minding the Gap’ is a ‘heartbreaking’ documentary about skateboarding and masculinity made from 12 years of footage, and has a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes
|08/20/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Critics are calling the Hulu documentary “Minding the Gap” one of the best movies of the year.
- The moving and challenging film compiles over 12 years of footage from director Bing Liu’s upbringing in Rockford, Illinois.
- In the documentary, Liu “searches for correlations between his skateboarder friends’ turbulent upbringings and the complexities of modern-day masculinity.”
- “Minding the Gap” currently has a 100% “fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
- It’s available now on Hulu and in select theaters.
Film critics are calling the Hulu original documentary “Minding the Gap” one of the best movies of the year.
The film compiles over 12 years of footage read more >>>