- STXfilms’ “Hustlers” wins the domestic box office with a $33.2 million opening.
- That’s the best opening weekend ever for STXfilms and for a Jennifer Lopez live-action movie.
- Meanwhile, Warner Bros./Amazon Studios’ “The Goldfinch” only took in $2.6 million on its opening weekend.
- “The Goldfinch” had one of the worst openings by a major studio this year, made worse by the fact the movie was made for $45 million.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Jennifer Lopez is having a remarkable career resurgence, and the box office performance by “Hustlers” is the proof.
STXfilms’ gritty true-life gangster movie about a group of former strippers read more >>>