- As buzz for “Hustlers” grows, the battle for the top spot at the domestic box office this weekend is tighter than previously expected.
- “Hustlers” has received glowing reviews with an 89% critic score on Rotten Tomatoes and Oscar buzz for star Jennifer Lopez.
- “It: Chapter Two” will fall more than the 51% its predecessor did in its second weekend, according to Exhibitor Relations, which would put it under $45 million.
- Boxoffice Pro is projecting “It: Chapter Two” to earn $36 million in the US this weekend and “Hustlers” to make $32 million, but noted that the latter could earn up to $38 million.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>