- I asked four financial advisers about what credit cards they keep in their wallet.
- Their top picks reflect a range of credit card philosophies.
- For example, several said they pay an annual fee for rewards cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card and the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- Another adviser sticks to no-annual-fee cards like the Citi® Double Cash Card.
- See Business Insider’s list of the best rewards credit cards you can get »
These days, there are so many credit cards to choose from, each with its own rewards tiers, annual fee structure, and selection read more >>>