- The Acura NSX has been updated for the 2019 model year.
- The second-generation of the supercar arrived in 2016 and was named Business Insider’s Car of the Year.
- The NSX has a reputation for being a high-performance machine that’s easy to to live with.
- The 2019 Acura NSX is even more impressive than the version we drove a few years ago.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
We like the Acura NSX. We really, really like it. Business Insider’s Ben Zhang has long been a fan of the first generation of the car, which hit the streets in 1990, and <a target="_blank" read more >>>