- I drove 2020 versions of the Cadillac XT6 and the Lincoln Aviator back-to-back on different coasts.
- My Lincoln Aviator tester was a hybrid-gas-electric model that outdid the Cadillac XT6 by a wide margin on horsepower.
- Both SUVs labor in the competitive three-row segment, which offers customers versatility, but at the price of cargo area when the third row is in use.
- The 2020 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring was the clear winner in this comparison, and I actually deducted points before I made my choice because of the Aviator’s more punchy powertrain.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to read more >>>