I got a free, last-minute ticket to Coachella, and it still cost $2,000 to go. Here’s exactly what I spent for a weekend at the notoriously expensive festival.
|04/15/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Coachella Music & Arts Festival takes place over two weekends in April at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California.
- Coachella tickets cost $429 for general admission, but how much Coachella costs depends on what you want.
- I decided to go to Coachella for the first time this year.
- When I was given press passes to the festival, I thought it wouldn’t cost that much — but costs for airfare, a rental car, transportation, lodging, and food and drinks still add up to over $2,000.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
I’ll be read more >>>