I held off on opening the Business Platinum card until I discovered Amex Centurion Lounges. This benefit alone is worth the $595 annual fee for me
|12/04/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- I had received offers for the Business Platinum® Card from American Express, but was never tempted to apply until I discovered the Amex Centurion Lounge at San Francisco Airport (SFO).
- Amex Centurion Lounges offer a comfortable place to relax before a flight, with complimentary gourmet food and drinks.
- Only holders of the Business Platinum Amex, the Platinum Card® from American Express, or the Centurion cards can access these lounges.
- I applied for the Business Platinum to get lounge access, and haven’t regretted it a bit.
- Now is a great time to apply for the Business Platinum, as you can earn read more >>>