- I’ve been interviewing retirees for Business Insider’s “Real Retirement” series for several months now, and writing about their retirement journeys, spending habits, and insights.
- I’ve learned a lot about preparing for retirement from the people I’ve talked to, and they’ve inspired me to take retirement savings seriously, even as a 20-something.
- Whether they’re living well in retirement or struggling, almost all have said they wished they started sooner or saved more for retirement.
- Most of the retirees I’ve talked to who are doing well financially in retirement started saving in some capacity by age 30.
- Hearing these people’s real stories read more >>>