I nicknamed my 6 high-yield savings accounts to help me spend less, save more, and buy the things I care about most
|08/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- I have more than 10 bank accounts, six of which are high-yield savings accounts.
- I open multiple free high-yield savings accounts with the same online bank and nickname each one based on different savings goals.
- This helps me organize my money, prioritize my spending, avoid impulse purchases, and focus on the things that really matter.
- I’m currently moving my accounts to Betterment, which opened a high-yield account with a 2.19% APY (or 2.44% if you join the waiting list for its checking account).
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I have over 10 bank accounts. Some people might read more >>>