I spent $910 for a roundtrip United flight from Newark to London — and it was worth every dollar when I got my first upgrade to Polaris. Here’s what the business class flight was like.
|10/10/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- I’ve been a member of United’s Mileage Plus program for 31 years and have flown 479,533 miles with them.
- That puts me just shy of halfway to my goal of earning lifetime gold with United by flying one million miles.
- In August, I flew from London Heathrow to Newark, New Jersey.
- This was the first time I had ever been upgraded to their Polaris Business Class.
- The experience was so good that I did not want to leave the plane. Having your own personal area and being able to lay flat made this the best flight I have ever been on.
- Visit Business Insider’s read more >>>