I took a $163,000 Tesla Model X SUV on a road trip and discovered Tesla’s greatest weapon isn’t its cars (TSLA)
|08/20/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Tesla Model X is unrivaled in the electric-vehicle market in terms of its ability to deliver performance, range, and cargo capacity.
- I first drove the Tesla Model X in 2015 shortly before it was unveiled to the public.
- Several years later, I decided to take the Model X on a road trip and try out the Tesla Supercharger network.
- We were impressed by both the Tesla Model X and the company’s network of fast chargers.
- The Tesla Model X Long Range starts at $75,315, while our fully loaded Model X Performance carried an as-tested read more >>>