I toured a gated estate outside of Moscow that was built by the ‘Trump of Russia.’ From its golf course to the mansions I was forbidden to photograph, it wasn’t hard to see its appeal for the country’s billionaires.
|07/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Agalarov Estate is a private gated community for billionaires about 30 miles outside of Moscow, Russia.
- It was built by Aras Agalarov, a Russian-Azerbaijani billionaire real-estate developer who’s been called the “Trump of Russia” for his tendency to put his own name on his developments.
- The estate includes an 18-hole golf course and golf club, three restaurants, a beach club, a luxury hotel, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center, a spa, a school, and more. who l
- I recently got a tour of Agalarov Estate, and it was even more pristine and private than I’d imagined.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>