- Leading experts in the UK tech scene told Business Insider that London was “overcrowded” with too many accelerators producing too few successful companies.
- More than 150 accelerators currently operate in the UK, a figure that has increased tenfold over the past decade.
- Matt Clifford, CEO of Entrepreneur First, hit out at what he called Britain’s “broken model” of startup investment schemes.
- According to the latest research, around half of the UK’s accelerators receive funding from larger corporations, such as Nike and British Airways.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Industry experts have branded the UK accelerator scene “overcrowded”, with too read more >>>