Inside Microsoft’s ambitious plan to build the future of Xbox, from a Netflix-style gaming service with blockbuster games to brand-new consoles (MSFT)
|06/18/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Microsoft recently revealed the codename of its next Xbox console as Project Scarlett. It’s scheduled to launch in holiday 2020.
- Alongside a codename and a release window, we learned a ton of details about what to expect from the next-generation Xbox console.
- The company also gave the press its first chance to try out the Netflix-style game streaming service, Project xCloud.
- We spoke with Xbox leader Phil Spencer immediately following the press event for more details on the future of Xbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When it comes to game consoles, Microsoft’s Xbox One has read more >>>