- Many YouTube creators expanded their businesses in 2019, with some growing faster than others.
- Jennelle Eliana Long, for one, gained 1.5 million subscribers within a month of posting her first video on living in a van.
- Business Insider spoke to Long and the people behind the digital businesses of Ryan Kaji (Ryan’s World), Jimmy Donaldson (MrBeast), David Dobrik, and Tana Mongeau, who built big businesses on YouTube and beyond this past year.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
YouTube creators expanded their businesses in read more >>>