Instagram appears to be working on a new video tool, and it’s a clone of the feature that made TikTok so successful (FB)
|09/11/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Reverse app engineer Jane Manchun Wong discovered that Instagram is working on something called “Clips,” a new camera mode for creating Instagram Stories.
- “Clips” seems to mirror many features central to short-form video app TikTok: It would allow users to string together recorded clips into one video, add music, and adjust each clip’s speed and length.
- Instagram has a history of mimicking features from other social media apps and integrating them on its own platform.
- Instagram declined Business Insider’s request for comment on the report.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Instagram appears to be working on a new read more >>>