Investors are looking for 3 things from Tesla’s earnings (TSLA)
|04/23/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Tesla reports its earnings on Wednesday, and analysts expect the company to swing to a loss after two straight profitable quarters.
- CEO Elon Musk said earlier this year that Tesla probably wouldn’t post a profitable Q1, and markets have been pricing in a loss.
- Topline revenue could also reverse an upward trend, after breaking through $7 billion for Q4 2018.
- Tesla might also have sold emissions credits to mitigate the loss.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tesla reports first-quarter earnings after the bell on Wednesday. After a second half of 2018 in which Tesla finished in the black, Wall Street read more >>>