- Austin, Texas, is becoming a tech hub in its own right, with massive tech companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Google moving in with an army of well-off employees looking for better cost of living without compromising vibrant culture.
- The influx of talent also highlights the city’s fast-growing startup scene growing along with its burgeoning venture capital industry.
- Perhaps best known for birthing PC and enterprise IT giant Dell, some of the city’s fastest growing startups are making names for themselves in the athleisure, healthcare, and finance industries.
- See the 11 startups Austin’s biggest investors are keeping an eye on in 2020.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>