‘It: Chapter Two’ and ‘Joker’ will give Warner Bros. a boost at the box office after a terrible summer
|08/19/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Warner Bros. had a lackluster summer at the box office, with two flops in a row: “The Kitchen” and “Blinded by the Light.”
- “Godzilla: King of the Monster” also underperformed earlier this summer compared to its predecessor.
- But “It: Chapter Two” and “Joker” should give Warner Bros. a much-needed boost at the box office.
- “It: Chapter Two” is projected to surpass the first movie’s record-breaking debut, and “Joker” could break an October box-office record.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Warner Bros. will be relying on a couple of clowns this fall after a lackluster summer at the box office.
“It: Chapter Two” read more >>>