- Apple is reportedly developing a series about WeWork for its Apple TV Plus streaming service.
- According to Variety magazine, which first reported the news, the potential series is based on the Wondery podcast “WeCrashed: The Rise and Fall of WeWork.”
- The shared workspace provider was once valued at $47 billion, with Neumann heralded as a millennial prophet who aimed to blur the lines between work and life like never before.
- But WeWork cancelled a planned IPO in September 2019 amid startling revelations about its founder and then-CEO Adam Neumann’s management style, as well as concerns about the company’s business model.
- Business Insider has approached read more >>>