- A Milwaukee public school teacher has been suspended after tweeting that he wishes Rush Limbaugh, who has been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, a painful death.
- Travis Sarandos wrote that the Limbaugh “absolutely should have to suffer from cancer,” saying, “it’s awesome that he’s dying, and hopefully it is as quick as it is painful.”
- Many in the community, including a local politician, are calling for him to be fired.
- A district spokesperson said Sarandos “was not speaking on behalf of any students or staff of Milwaukee High School of the Arts or Milwaukee Public Schools.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.