JD.com CEO plunged from 16th to 30th richest man in China after being arrested in the US over a rape accusation (JD)
|10/28/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Forbes published its list of China’s richest people this week.
- JD.com co-founder and CEO Liu Qiangdong fell from 16th to 30th place.
- The fall in his net worth came after his company suffered various setbacks this year.
- JD.com shares fell dramatically at the end of August, Forbes said, when Liu was arrested in the US over a rape allegation.
- Falling Chinese stocks and the ongoing China-US trade war also contributed, Forbes said.
Liu Qiangdong, the co-founder and CEO of Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com, saw his ranking on Forbes’ list of China’s richest people plummet this week.
Liu, 45, fell from the 16th to 30th place read more >>>