- Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos suffered a decline of more than $10 billion in his net worth over 2019, according to Bloomberg.
- The loss is mainly down to his divorce from MacKenzie Bezos, which led to a settlement where she received Amazon stock worth more than $35 billion.
- MacKenzie Bezos became one of the world’s wealthiest women in her own right after the split.
- Overall 2019 has been a good year for the incredibly wealthy. Only two of the top 50 billionaires suffered a net loss.
- Visit Business Insider’s home page for more stories.
Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos lost more read more >>>