- Multi-millionaire sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein introduced Kimbal Musk, Elon’s brother, to a woman in his entourage, two sources tell Business Insider.
- The woman, who had previously dated Epstein and lived in an apartment building where he was known to house models, dated Kimbal Musk from 2011 to 2012.
- Though the relationship was by all accounts genuine, the sources say Epstein hoped it would open doors to Elon Musk and his companies.
- Epstein and his entourage were granted a private tour of Musk’s SpaceX facility in Hawthorne, Calif., in 2012.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
When word got out last year read more >>>