- “Joker” won the domestic box office for a second-straight weekend.
- It brought in an estimated $55 million, the best week two performance ever by a movie released in October.
- “Gemini Man” came in third place, earning only $20.5 million.
- The movie’s budget was $138 million.
- Neon’s “Parasite” brought in $376,264 on three screens and had a per-screen average of $125,421, the best average of any movie this year.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Warner Bros. has got something special with “Joker.” The super serious (and ultra violent) origin story of DC Comics’ greatest villain continues to put up record-breaking numbers read more >>>