JPMorgan beats on earnings, revenues in line
|07/16/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- JPMorgan reported second-quarter earnings Tuesday that beat analysts’ profit expectations and were in line with revenue forecasts.
- Watch JPMorgan trade live.
JPMorgan posted $2.82 in second-quarter earnings per share, outpacing the $2.50 that Wall Street analysts surveyed by Bloomberg were expecting as consumer and community banking revenues jumped 11%. Results were helped by $768 million of income tax benefits, boosting EPS by $0.23.
Here are the key numbers:
- Adjusted net income: $9.65 billion
- Earnings per share: $2.82 versus the $2.50 estimate
- Revenue: $28.88 billion versus the $28.88 billion estimate
- Expenses: $16.34 billion versus the $16.38 billion estimate
“We had a strong second quarter and first half read more >>>