- JPMorgan Chase potentially made over $1 billion from Tesla in under two months.
- The bank’s investment arm boosted its stake by 600% last quarter to around 2.5 million shares.
- Those shares have roughly doubled in value to $2.1 billion thanks to Tesla’s stock rally.
- JPMorgan may have netted more than $2 billion if it bought and sold at the right time.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
JPMorgan Chase may have made over $1 billion from Tesla in less than two months. It boosted its stake in Elon Musk’s electric-car startup by about 600% last quarter, before its stock price roughly doubled read more >>>