Kanye West just bought a $14 million Wyoming ranch. Take a look at the massive property that comes with a saloon, an events venue, and a shooting range.
|09/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Rapper Kanye West just bought a $14 million ranch in Wyoming, TMZ originally reported.
- Kim Kardashian West confirmed her husband bought a Wyoming ranch on NBC’s “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” on Wednesday.
- The Monster Lake Ranch that West bought encompasses more than 1,400 acres in Cody, Wyoming, about 75 miles from Yellowstone National Park.
- The property includes a restaurant and saloon, a ranch-style event venue, a maintenance shop, an office building, multiple horse barns, sheds, and corrals, storage facilities, and a state-of-the-art shooting range.
- In 2018, West held an album listening party at the Diamond Cross read more >>>