Kevin Hart’s new movie ‘The Upside’ exceeded expectations and dethroned ‘Aquaman’ from top of the box office
|01/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Kevin Hart-Bryan Cranston dramedy “The Upside” won the domestic weekend box office, taking in an estimated $19.6 million.
- That knocks “Aquaman” from the top spot after being there for three-straight weekends.
- “The Upside” had an impressive win, exceeding box office projections that had the movie opening around $10 million-$15 million.
- The movie was originally to be released by The Weinstein Company before the sexual misconduct allegations against Harvey Weinstein crippled the company. Lantern Entertainment took over the title when the company bought remaining Weinstein Company assets in a bankruptcy auction in July 2018.
- STXfilms was brought on to release the movie, it marks read more >>>