Khabib Nurmagomedov said he can’t jump out the Octagon after he fights Dustin Poirier because his dad will be there
|06/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Khabib Nurmagomedov has said he won’t be jumping out of the UFC Octagon in his next fight because his dad will be watching from beside the cage.
- Nurmagomedov infamously mounted the cage after submitting Conor McGregor last year, so he could charge at the Irishman’s friend.
- After the bout, Nurmagomedov said Vladimir Putin called to say he was proud, but then said he knew he’d get a “smash” when he returned home to his father.
- “I have to stay inside the cage,” Nurmagomedov said this week.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Khabib Nurmagomedov says he won’t be able to jump read more >>>