- Khabib Nurmagomedov has downplayed rumors of a rematch with lightweight rival Conor McGregor.
- Nurmagomedov finished McGregor with a fourth-round submission in October, last year.
- But the win failed to bury their rivalry, as the two fighters continue to be linked with one another.
- UFC president Dana White has talked-up a second fight at various points this year.
- But Nurmagomedov said Wednesday that he is not so keen because McGregor has done “nothing the last three years.”
- The Russian wrestler even said the Irish striker begged “please don’t kill me” during their fall brawl in 2018.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>